The Probus Club of Cabarita and Breakfast Point was founded in September 2014 and now has 220 members who were attracted to its simple philosophy of offering friendship, fellowship and fun to all members.
From this Website you are able to keep up to date with planned outings and interest group activities, keep track of all events through the calendar and download forms. You can email your apologies if you’re unable to attend meetings, make a booking request and much more.
- The 29th Huntington Estate Music Festival – Saturday 17 to Sunday 18 November 2018 - “…take a few days of your life and absorb yourself in the world of musicians and their music-making…” Bob Roberts. Founder, Huntington Estate.
- New interest group ‘The Poddlers’ – Expression of interest - This new interest group provides an opportunity to broaden you interests… and have a chat with your fellow probians. 'Expression of interest' contact Ingrid Kaschik.
- New interest group ‘The Second Book Club’ - 'The Second Book Club' group works democratically to decide what works are read and discusses them in a friendly social way.
- Reminder – Archibald exhibition tour – Wednesday 27/06/2018 - The private tour is a great way to see the Archibald. Contact Maria today to take part in this outing.
- Crazy Whist – Review - Thank you to Shirley for organising this great afternoon with lots of fun.
Bookings Now Open:
- Broken Hill and Outback NSW, Monday 18 June 2018 - Bookings closed.
- Solstice Yule Celebration – Thursday 21/06/2018 - Bookings have closed.
- Archibald exhibition tour – Wednesday 27/06/2018 - Australia’s most extraordinary art event. Book this private tour today.
- Tour of NSW Rail Museum, Thirlmere – Sunday 8 July 2018 - Come for a guided tour of Australia’s largest collection of heritage rolling stock and enjoy a ride on an historic train.
- The Wharf Revue – Wednesday, 12 December 2018 - Bookings have closed.
- Canberra 2-Day Tour – Monday 15 & Tuesday 16 October 2018 - Bookings are open to visit Canberra. Did you know that Canberra has come third in Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2018 list?
- Mahratta Garden and House Tour – Tuesday 16/10/2018 - Bookings are open to visit Mahratta house and garden, one of the finest Georgian Art Deco mansions in Sydney.
Walk of Interest:
- Bundeena Art Trail – Sunday 05/08/2018 - Artists of Bundeena open their galleries and workshops to the public as part of the Art Trail. Contact Judith today if you like to be part of this 'Walk of Interest'.