The Probus Club of Cabarita and Breakfast Point was founded in September 2014 and now has 220 members who were attracted to its simple philosophy of offering friendship, fellowship and fun to all members.
From this Website you are able to keep up to date with planned outings and interest group activities, keep track of all events through the calendar and download forms. You can email your apologies if you’re unable to attend meetings, make a booking request and much more.
- New Interest Group – Art Group - The group welcomes people with different level of ability, from beginners to budding Botticelli.
- Rotary Corporate Golf Day – Review - A great day was had by all followed by a healthy delicious buffet lunch.
- Report on the visit to Susannah Place - The tour was both enriching and vitalising. We enjoyed a delicious lunch afterwards at The Orient Hotel.
- Review – Tour of the Sydney Cricket ground - Eighteen Probus members and friends experienced a most interesting tour of the SCG today in glorious autumn weather.
Walk of Interest:
- Haberfield to Lewisham via Hawthorne Canal and light rail to the Tramsheds at Jubilee Park – Thursday 13 June 2019 - Walk of Interest - Haberfield to Lewisham West - Thursday 13 June 2019
Bookings Now Open:
- Discover Autumn in Japan – November 2019 - Fully guided group tour focus on Japan’s nature and culture. Enjoying colourful autumn leaves, staying in historic villages, mountain spas, rural castle towns and regional cities.
- Sydney Wharf Review – Riverside Parramatta – Saturday 21 September 2019 - Bookings have closed.
- Kangaroo Island Remarkable Touring – 6 Day Package - Due to high level of interest, the KANGROO ISLAND TOUR is full. Bookings closed.
- Christmas in July – Thursday 18 July 2019 - Bookings have reached capacity and is now closed.
- HARS Aviation Museum – Saturday 18 May 2019 - Bookings have closed.
- ’30 SOMETHING’ – Sunday 6 October 2019 - Blow your wig, top up your giggle juice and get set for a 2019 show where you’ll party like it’s 1939. Bookings close 26 April 2019.
- Visit to Nutcote – Thursday 30 May 2019 - Bookings have closed.