The Probus Club of Cabarita and Breakfast Point was founded in September 2014 and now has 220 members who were attracted to its simple philosophy of offering friendship, fellowship and fun to all members.
From this Website you are able to keep up to date with planned outings and interest group activities, keep track of all events through the calendar and download forms. You can email your apologies if you’re unable to attend meetings, make a booking request and much more.
- New Thursday Morning Cycling Group – Expression of Interest - Rob Mitchell is interested in forming a new cycling group to meet every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month.
- Membership Renewal - The 2018–2019 annual membership fee is $50.00 and falls due no later than 30 April 2018.
- The 29th Huntington Estate Music Festival – Saturday 17 to Sunday 18 November 2018 - “…take a few days of your life and absorb yourself in the world of musicians and their music-making…” Bob Roberts. Founder, Huntington Estate.
Bookings Now Open:
- Change of date – Broken Hill and Outback NSW, Monday 18 June 2018 - Friday 19 January is the cut off date for confirmation, to Jane or Silver City Tours
- Old and New Heritage Tour of Sydney University – Thursday 17/05/2018 - Join this one and a half hour tour covering various sites including the Quadrangle, Anderson Stuart Building (Medical School) and the award-winning New Law School Building. Book now.
- Sydney Observatory East Dome Tour – Thursday 31/05/2018 - Bookings are open for this interesting tour led by an experienced Astronomer. Bookings close Saturday 12 May.
Walk of Interest:
- Dates for the Diary - If you are interested, please make a note of some walks of interest for April and May 2018.
- Walk the Charles Darwin Trail to Wentworth Falls Lookout – Tuesday 08/05/2018 - Walk of Interest from Wentworth Falls Station via the Charles Darwin Trail to Wentworth Falls Lookout.
- Change of date for ‘Walk of Interest’ from Coogee to Maroubra – Friday 27/04/2018 - Change of date for the walk Coogee to Maroubra. Please contact Judy Mitchell if you would like to participate.