Due to COVID-19 restrictions, monthly member meetings will not be held until further notice.
The Probus Club of Cabarita and Breakfast Point was founded in September 2014 and now has 250 members who were attracted to its simple philosophy of offering friendship, fellowship and fun to all members.
From this Website you are able to keep up to date with planned outings, travel and interest group activities, keep track of all events through the calendar and download forms. You can email your apologies if you’re unable to attend meetings, make a booking request and much mor
- Approved Activities - 1. Art – 2. Golf – 3. Kayaking – 4. Photography – 5. Tennis – 6. Book Club 1 – 7. Walking Group - 8. Cookbook Club
- Walking Group restarting on Monday 12 October 2020 - We will re-start our walks, which were put on temporary hold due to Covid-19.
- NEWSFLASH # 7 – 18 July 2020 - COVID-19 Risk Management Framework
- President’s Update – 21 October 2020 - I do hope you all enjoyed the October Newsletter celebrating Probus Day reflecting on the wonderful times our Club has shared.
- Bookings still open – HURRY AND BOOK YOUR SEAT for Xmas Luncheon – Wednesday 9 December - ONLY 12 Seats left so don’t miss out on our Christmas Luncheon – Wednesday 9 December… BOOK NOW!
- Keeping in Touch – Newsletter Issue 6, September 2020 - Enjoy this month’s 'Keeping in Touch' and above all, keep well.
- Keeping in Touch – Newsletter Issue 7, October 2020 - Enjoy this month's "Keeping in Touch' Newsletter
- Christmas Luncheon – Bookings Now Open - BOOKINGS STILL OPEN for Wednesday 9 December
- Rookwood Cemetery Tour - Review of Rookwood Cemetery Tour
- Parramatta Park – Monuments & Sites – Review - Everyone in the group enjoyed the day and the company of each other. Thank you Sue.
- The Picnic by the river in Cabarita Park - Thank you Judy and Rob for organising.
- My kayaking Experience - My kayaking experience - One sees a difference perspective of the riverbank from water level - Mukesh Sachdeva