The Probus Club of Cabarita and Breakfast Point was founded in September 2014 and now has 220 members who were attracted to its simple philosophy of offering friendship, fellowship and fun to all members.
From this Website you are able to keep up to date with planned outings and interest group activities, keep track of all events through the calendar and download forms. You can email your apologies if you’re unable to attend meetings, make a booking request and much more.
- New Thursday Morning Cycling Group – Expression of Interest - Rob Mitchell is interested in forming a new cycling group to meet every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month.
- Membership Renewal - The 2018–2019 annual membership fee is $50.00 and falls due no later than 30 April 2018.
- Bike Group updates - The bike group will not be cycling for the next four weeks and will reconvene from Wednesday April 11.
- At the Movies, Sunday 25/03/2018 - Hollywood actress Gloria Grahame finds romance and happiness with a younger man… Location: Dendy, Opera Quays
- Hawkesbury Races – Suggested travel arrangements - Suggested travel arrangements to the Racecourse: Meet at western end of Strathfield Railway Station at about 10:40 am in time to catch the 10:48 am Richmond train. Alight at Clarendon Station adjacent to the Racecourse. Tickets are to be collected at the gate. Plenty of time for lunch before the first race at 1:15 pm.
Bookings Now Open:
- LA BOHÈME on Sydney Harbour – Sunday, 25 March 2018 - Bookings have closed!
- Change of date – Broken Hill and Outback NSW, Monday 18 June 2018 - Friday 19 January is the cut off date for confirmation, to Jane or Silver City Tours
- Hawkesbury Races – Tuesday 27/03/2018 - Train journey to the Hawkesbury Races. This promises to be great fun. Ladies and Gents get your hats on.
Walk of Interest:
- Dates for the Diary - If you are interested, please make a note of some walks of interest for April and May 2018.
- Coogee to Maroubra – Friday 13/04/2018 - This beautiful walk covers about 8–9 km and takes about 2 hours to complete at a leisurely pace.