The Probus Club of Cabarita and Breakfast Point was founded in September 2014 and now has 220 members who were attracted to its simple philosophy of offering friendship, fellowship and fun to all members.
From this Website you are able to keep up to date with planned outings and interest group activities, keep track of all events through the calendar and download forms. You can email your apologies if you’re unable to attend meetings, make a booking request and much more.
- The 29th Huntington Estate Music Festival – Saturday 17 to Sunday 18 November 2018 - “…take a few days of your life and absorb yourself in the world of musicians and their music-making…” Bob Roberts. Founder, Huntington Estate.
- Canberra 2-Day Trip-Review - The purpose of the trip to Canberra was to visit the War Memorial as it is the Centenary of Armistice (the end of the 1st World War.)
- Cookbook Club Review - We enjoyed a long, long lunch recently held in pleasant spring weather.
- Review – Mahratta House and Gardens - We all enjoyed the tour, scones and liquid refreshments.
- Review – Bundeena Art Trail - We gave our Opal Cards a work out! Great day with top mates.
- Review – Melbourne Cup 2018 - Melbourne Cup 2018 was a great day shared with a selection of Probus friends.
Bookings Now Open:
- The Wharf Revue – Wednesday, 12 December 2018 - Bookings have closed.
- Discover Autumn in Japan – November 2019 - Fully guided group tour focus on Japan’s nature and culture. Enjoying colourful autumn leaves, staying in historic villages, mountain spas, rural castle towns and regional cities.
- West Side Story on Sydney Harbour – Sunday 24 March 2019 - Bookings are CLOSED for West Side Story on Sydney Harbour.
- CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON – Friday 7 December 2018 - Bookings have closed.
- Kick off the 2019 Probus Year with our New Year BBQ – Friday 4 January 2019 - Book HERE for the 2019 New Year BBQ.
- Celebrate with Elvis – 15 December 2018 - Enjoy the Dinner & Show with not one, but two fabulous Elvis impersonators. Bookings close 5:00 pm Monday 19 November.