The Probus Club of Cabarita and Breakfast Point was founded in September 2014 and now has 220 members who were attracted to its simple philosophy of offering friendship, fellowship and fun to all members.
From this Website you are able to keep up to date with planned outings and interest group activities, keep track of all events through the calendar and download forms. You can email your apologies if you’re unable to attend meetings, make a booking request and much more.
- The 29th Huntington Estate Music Festival – Saturday 17 to Sunday 18 November 2018 - “…take a few days of your life and absorb yourself in the world of musicians and their music-making…” Bob Roberts. Founder, Huntington Estate.
- New interest group ‘The Poddlers’ – Expression of interest - This new interest group provides an opportunity to broaden you interests… and have a chat with your fellow probians. 'Expression of interest' contact Ingrid Kaschik.
- New interest group ‘Book Club Two’ - 'Book Club Two' group works democratically to decide what works are read and discusses them in a friendly social way.
- Outing NSW Rail Museum - A small party of trainspotters visited the NSW Rail Museum at Thirlmere on Sunday 8 July.
Bookings Now Open:
- The Wharf Revue – Wednesday, 12 December 2018 - Bookings have closed.
- Canberra 2-Day Tour – Monday 15 & Tuesday 16 October 2018 - Bookings are open to visit Canberra. Did you know that Canberra has come third in Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2018 list?
- Mahratta Garden and House Tour – Tuesday 16/10/2018 - Bookings are open to visit Mahratta house and garden, one of the finest Georgian Art Deco mansions in Sydney.
- Dinner at Thousand Spices Restaurant – Saturday 01/09/2018 - Dinner has been organised for up to 35 people at ‘Thousand Spices’ Indian Restaurant. Bookings close 24 August 2018.
Walk of Interest:
- Bundeena Art Trail – Sunday 05/08/2018 - Artists of Bundeena open their galleries and workshops to the public as part of the Art Trail. Contact Judith today if you like to be part of this 'Walk of Interest'.
- Taronga Zoo to Balmoral Beach walk – Thursday 02/08/2018 - One of the most beautiful Sydney Harbour walks with stunning views