The Probus Club of Cabarita and Breakfast Point was founded in September 2014 and now has 220 members who were attracted to its simple philosophy of offering friendship, fellowship and fun to all members.
From this Website you are able to keep up to date with planned outings and interest group activities, keep track of all events through the calendar and download forms. You can email your apologies if you’re unable to attend meetings, make a booking request and much more.
- The 29th Huntington Estate Music Festival – Saturday 17 to Sunday 18 November 2018 - “…take a few days of your life and absorb yourself in the world of musicians and their music-making…” Bob Roberts. Founder, Huntington Estate.
- New interest group ‘The Poddlers’ – Expression of interest - This new interest group provides an opportunity to broaden you interests… and have a chat with your fellow probians. 'Expression of interest' contact Ingrid Kaschik.
- New interest group ‘Book Club Two’ - 'Book Club Two' group works democratically to decide what works are read and discusses them in a friendly social way.
- Review – Taronga Zoo to Balmoral Beach walk - Thank you Judy and Rob for organising an other wonderful walk.
- Cookbook Club – Review - “Friendship, Fellowship, Fun and Food”
- Reminder – Mahratta Garden and House Tour – Tuesday 16/10/2018 - Bookings have closed.
Bookings Now Open:
- The Wharf Revue – Wednesday, 12 December 2018 - Bookings have closed.
- Canberra 2-Day Tour – Monday 15 & Tuesday 16 October 2018 - Bookings are open to visit Canberra. Did you know that Canberra has come third in Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2018 list?
- Mahratta Garden and House Tour – Tuesday 16/10/2018 - Bookings have closed.
- Dinner at Thousand Spices Restaurant – Saturday 01/09/2018 - Dinner has been organised for up to 35 people at ‘Thousand Spices’ Indian Restaurant. Bookings close 24 August 2018.
- Discover Autumn in Japan – November 2019 - Fully guided group tour focus on Japan’s nature and culture. Enjoying colourful autumn leaves, staying in historic villages, mountain spas, rural castle towns and regional cities.
- 2018 Melbourne Cup Luncheon – Tuesday 06/11/2018 - Bookings are open to celebrate the race of the year. Bookings close 28 September 2018
Walk of Interest:
- Change of Date – Bundeena Art Trail – Sunday 04/11/2018 - Due to track work and trains being replaced by buses, it has been decided to postpone the trip until Sunday 4 November 2018. Contact Judith if you like to be part of this 'Walk of Interest'.