The Probus Club of Cabarita and Breakfast Point was founded in September 2014 and now has 220 members who were attracted to its simple philosophy of offering friendship, fellowship and fun to all members.
From this Website you are able to keep up to date with planned outings and interest group activities, keep track of all events through the calendar and download forms. You can email your apologies if you’re unable to attend meetings, make a booking request and much more.
- New Interest Group – Art Group - The group welcomes people with different level of ability, from beginners to budding Botticelli.
- Review of outing to HARS Museum - On a balmy autumn day in May, fourteen aviation aficionados of varying enthusiasm explored the HARS Aviation Museum at Albion Park.
- Nutcote Visit – Review - Last Thursday eighteen gum blossoms and four big bad Banksia men set sail for their ancestral home, “Nutcote”, on the shores of Sydney Harbour at Neutral Bay.
- Review – Visit to the Tramsheds at Glebe via Hawthorne Canal and the Light Rail - Thank you Judy and Rob for organising this very enjoyable 'Walk of Interest'.
Bookings Now Open:
- Discover Autumn in Japan – November 2019 - Fully guided group tour focus on Japan’s nature and culture. Enjoying colourful autumn leaves, staying in historic villages, mountain spas, rural castle towns and regional cities.
- Sydney Wharf Review – Riverside Parramatta – Saturday 21 September 2019 - Bookings have closed.
- Kangaroo Island Remarkable Touring – 6 Day Package - Due to high level of interest, the KANGROO ISLAND TOUR is full. Bookings closed.
- ’30 SOMETHING’ – Sunday 6 October 2019 - Bookings have closed.
- Christmas in July – Thursday 18 July 2019 - This luncheon booking is now closed.