The Probus Club of Cabarita and Breakfast Point was founded in September 2014 and now has 250 members who were attracted to its simple philosophy of offering friendship, fellowship and fun to all members.
From this Website you are able to keep up to date with planned outings and interest group activities, keep track of all events through the calendar and download forms. You can email your apologies if you’re unable to attend meetings, make a booking request and much more.
- New ‘Cribbage Group’ – commencing 30 January 2020 - This is a joint Probus Club of Breakfast Point and Cabarita & Breakfast Point Interest Group.
- Probus Club of Cabarita and Breakfast Point 5th Anniversary Celebration – review - Probus Club of Cabarita and Breakfast Point 5th Anniversary Celebrations - Review
- Review – ’30 Something’ at the Hayes Theatre - Review of '30 Something' - a show where you party like its 1939
Bookings Now Open:
- Discover Autumn in Japan – November 2019 - Fully guided group tour focus on Japan’s nature and culture. Enjoying colourful autumn leaves, staying in historic villages, mountain spas, rural castle towns and regional cities.
- Three Trips Planned for 2020 - Planned Trips for 2020 - hurry to book your place
- Christmas Luncheon – Friday 6 December 2019 - Bookings are now open for the annual Christmas lunch held at Concord Golf Club. Bookings closing date has been extended to Friday 16 November.
- Kangaroo Island Probus Group Tour – 01–07 June 2020 - Bookings are open again, so hurry if you or your friends would like to join the group. We need confirmation and deposits paid by the end of October.
- New Year BBQ – Friday 3 January 2020 - Bookings are open for the Probus New Year BBQ.