The Probus Club of Cabarita and Breakfast Point was founded in September 2014 and now has 220 members who were attracted to its simple philosophy of offering friendship, fellowship and fun to all members.
From this Website you are able to keep up to date with planned outings and interest group activities, keep track of all events through the calendar and download forms. You can email your apologies if you’re unable to attend meetings, make a booking request and much more.
- New Interest Group – Art Group - The group welcomes people with different level of ability, from beginners to budding Botticelli.
- At the Movies – Sunday 28 April 2019 - Based on Laura Moriarty’s best-selling book, THE CHAPERONE
- Rotary Corporate Golf Day – Review - A great day was had by all followed by a healthy delicious buffet lunch.
- Report on the visit to Susannah Place - The tour was both enriching and vitalising. We enjoyed a delicious lunch afterwards at The Orient Hotel.
Bookings Now Open:
- Discover Autumn in Japan – November 2019 - Fully guided group tour focus on Japan’s nature and culture. Enjoying colourful autumn leaves, staying in historic villages, mountain spas, rural castle towns and regional cities.
- Sydney Wharf Review – Riverside Parramatta – Saturday 21 September 2019 - Bookings have closed.
- Kangaroo Island Remarkable Touring – 6 Day Package - Due to high level of interest, the KANGROO ISLAND TOUR is full. Bookings closed.
- Christmas in July – Thursday 18 July 2019 - Bookings have reached capacity and is now closed.
- Tour of Sydney Cricket Ground and Museum – Tuesday 30 April 2019 - Final bookings required by Tuesday 23 April.
- HARS Aviation Museum – Saturday 18 May 2019 - You will have a guided tour and get close to aircraft from the 1930’s to fast jets and airliners of 2000’s. Bookings close 11 May 2019.
- ’30 SOMETHING’ – Sunday 6 October 2019 - Blow your wig, top up your giggle juice and get set for a 2019 show where you’ll party like it’s 1939. Bookings close 26 April 2019.
- Visit to Nutcote – Thursday 30 May 2019 - A trip is planned to Nutcote the beautiful Harbourside home of May Gibbs, Australia’s foremost children’s author and illustrator. Bookings close Thursday 16 May 2019.