Due to COVID-19 restrictions, monthly member meetings will not be held until further notice.
The Probus Club of Cabarita and Breakfast Point was founded in September 2014 and now has 250 members who were attracted to its simple philosophy of offering friendship, fellowship and fun to all members.
From this Website you are able to keep up to date with planned outings, travel and interest group activities, keep track of all events through the calendar and download forms. You can email your apologies if you’re unable to attend meetings, make a booking request and much more.
- Approved Activities - 1. Art – 2. Golf – 3. Kayaking – 4. Photography – 5. Tennis – 6. Book Club 1
- NEWSFLASH # 6 – 24 June 2020 - UPDATE on Probus Activities.
- NEWSFLASH # 7 – 18 July 2020 - COVID-19 Risk Management Framework
- Keeping in Touch-Newsletter Issue 5, August 2020 - Sit back and relax and enjoy this months newsletter
- Keeping in Touch – Newsletter Issue 6, September 2020 - Enjoy this month’s 'Keeping in Touch' and above all, keep well.
- Rookwood Cemetery Tour by Car – Friday 2 October 2020 - Rookwood Cemetery is the oldest, largest and most multicultural working cemetery in Australia. Bookings close Monday 28 September.