The Probus Club of Cabarita and Breakfast Point was founded in September 2014 and now has 250 members who were attracted to its simple philosophy of offering friendship, fellowship and fun to all members.
From this Website you are able to keep up to date with planned outings, travel and interest group activities, keep track of all events through the calendar and download forms. You can email your apologies if you’re unable to attend meetings, make a booking request and much more.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) #1 – 15 March 2020 - Coronavirus Web Message to Members
- NEWSFLASH # 1 – 20 March 2020 - All meetings, interest groups and outings are now cancelled.
- NEWSFLASH # 2 – 24 March 2020 - Message from the President
- NEWSFLASH # 3 – 20 May 2020 - Four Probus Interest Groups can recommence.
- NEWSFLASH # 4 – 1 June 2020 - Probus Tennis Group can recommence as of 1 June 2020.
- NEWSFLASH # 5 – 20 June 2020 Update regarding Interest Groups - The Management Committee will continually review requests from interest groups wishing to recommence.
- NEWSFLASH # 6 – 24 June 2020 - UPDATE on Probus Activities.
- Keeping in Touch – Newsletter Issue 1, April 2020 - 'Keeping in Touch' will be delivered to your virtual doorstep via email on the first Friday of each month.
- Keeping in Touch – Newsletter Issue 2, May 2020 - Keep safe and well. Happy reading until next month.
- Keeping in Touch – Newsletter Issue 3, June 2020 - Keep well and safe and enjoy this month’s ‘Keeping in Touch’.
- Keeping in Touch – Newsletter Issue 4, July 2020 - There is much to enjoy in this July issue.