The Probus Club of Cabarita and Breakfast Point was founded in September 2014 and now has 220 members who were attracted to its simple philosophy of offering friendship, fellowship and fun to all members.
From this Website you are able to keep up to date with planned outings and interest group activities, keep track of all events through the calendar and download forms. You can email your apologies if you’re unable to attend meetings, make a booking request and much more.
- New Interest Group – Art Group - The group welcomes people with different level of ability, from beginners to budding Botticelli.
- Melbourne Cup Lunch – Bookings now closed. - Melbourne Cup Lunch - Tuesday 5 November 2019- This booking is now closed.
- Review – Visit to the Tramsheds at Glebe via Hawthorne Canal and the Light Rail - Thank you Judy and Rob for organising this very enjoyable 'Walk of Interest'.
- New members welcomed – review - Happy new members who were inducted to our Club at our June Member’s Meeting.
- Kangaroo Island Adventure – Review - Review - Kangaroo Island Adventure
- Christmas in July 2019 Review - Ho Ho Ho...Oh what fun it was....Christmas in July.
- Review – The Great River Walk - On Friday 9 August, eighteen members of our club assembled at Strathfield station.
- Review – Lunch at Watsons Bay - Review - Lunch at Doyles, Watsons Bay
Bookings Now Open:
- Discover Autumn in Japan – November 2019 - Fully guided group tour focus on Japan’s nature and culture. Enjoying colourful autumn leaves, staying in historic villages, mountain spas, rural castle towns and regional cities.
- Sydney Wharf Review – Riverside Parramatta – Saturday 21 September 2019 - Bookings have closed.
- ’30 SOMETHING’ – Sunday 6 October 2019 - Bookings have closed.
Walk of Interest: