The Probus Club of Cabarita and Breakfast Point was founded in September 2014 and now has 220 members who were attracted to its simple philosophy of offering friendship, fellowship and fun to all members.
From this Website you are able to keep up to date with planned outings and interest group activities, keep track of all events through the calendar and download forms. You can email your apologies if you’re unable to attend meetings, make a booking request and much more.
- The 29th Huntington Estate Music Festival – Saturday 17 to Sunday 18 November 2018 - “…take a few days of your life and absorb yourself in the world of musicians and their music-making…” Bob Roberts. Founder, Huntington Estate.
- New interest group ‘The Poddlers’ – Expression of interest - This new interest group provides an opportunity to broaden you interests… and have a chat with your fellow probians. 'Expression of interest' contact Ingrid Kaschik.
- At the Movies – Sunday 27/05/2018 - The film won three Goya Awards, including Best Film, Best Director, and Best Adapted Screenplay.
- Reminder – Solstice Yule Celebration – Thursday 21/06/2018 - Book today to participate in the Midwinter Yule Fest at the Fairmont. Think log fire, gluhwein and hearty fare.
- Travel Chat – Travelling Full-time – 8 May 2018 - We all went away with practical ideas to enhance our own travel experiences.
- Review of Walk from Wentworth Falls Station to Wentworth Falls Lookout - Our appreciation and thanks once again to Judy and Rob Mitchell for their outstanding organisation of such an enjoyable day.
- Review – Sydney University Guided Walk - Thank you, Judy and Rob for the learning and the lovely languid walk in the autumn sunshine.
Bookings Now Open:
- Change of date – Broken Hill and Outback NSW, Monday 18 June 2018 - Bookings closed.
- Sydney Observatory East Dome Tour – Thursday 31/05/2018 - Bookings have closed.
- Solstice Yule Celebration – Thursday 21/06/2018 - Celebrate this ancient ritual in comfort with friends. Bookings close 21 May.
- Archibald exhibition tour – Wednesday 27/06/2018 - Australia’s most extraordinary art event. Book this private tour today.
- Tour of NSW Rail Museum, Thirlmere – Sunday 8 July 2018 - Come for a guided tour of Australia’s largest collection of heritage rolling stock and enjoy a ride on an historic train.
- The Wharf Revue – Wednesday, 12 December 2018 - Bookings have closed.