Currently we have reached our membership cap. Our membership is reviewed on an annual basis each April.
If interested in becoming a member, you may complete an Expression of Interest (EOI). The purpose of this is to record your details and contact you in April next year, when Membership application forms are available on the web site.
Submission of this EOI does not mean that membership will automatically be granted. Each application will be considered against the criteria for membership, as shown below, and vacancies.
To be eligible to apply for membership you will need to be:
- retired or semi-retired
- live within the 2137 postcode
- meet the club’s aspiration to draw 40% of its membership from a pool of Breakfast Point
- meet the club’s aspiration of a gender mix not greater than 60/40%
- acknowledge a preference for existing member’s spouses
- ensure a nominee and seconder signature is on the application which, if not immediately available, may be secured by attending meetings as a guest and being introduced to members
There is a one-off joining fee payable, currently set at $20.00 and a further annual subscription set at $50.00. Fees are payable once you have received, in writing, notification that you have been accepted into the Club.
To renew the annual subscription view payment procedures here.