Our Club was formed primarily for residents in postcode 2137 which covers Cabarita, Breakfast Point, Mortlake, Concord and North Strathfield. During our start-up phase we did allow more distant residents to join but Club management recently decided to restrict membership to postcode 2137.
As we are approaching our membership cap of 250, and have some demographic restrictions to meet, acceptance for membership may not be immediate. Priority may need be given to male applicants to allow us to maintain the gender balance required by our Constitution, and/or residents of Breakfast Point.
To be eligible to apply for membership you will need to be:
- retired or semi-retired
- live within the 2137 postcode
- meet the club’s aspiration to draw 40% of its membership from a pool of Breakfast Point
- meet the club’s aspiration of a gender mix not greater than 60/40%
- acknowledge a preference for existing member’s spouses
- ensure a nominee and seconder signature is on the application which, if not immediately available, may be secured by attending meetings as a guest and being introduced to members
If you meet all or most of these criteria and would like to apply for membership, apply here.
There is a one-off joining fee payable, currently set at $20.00 and a further annual subscription currently set at $50.00. Fees are payable once you have received, in writing, notification that you have been accepted into the Club.