The guided historical tour (approximately 3 hours) takes you through Rookwood’s most historic and captivating areas from its vast landscape and culturally specific gardens.
Followed by lunch at Strathfield Golf Club.
Numbers: 10 minimum for the tour, maximum 20.
Where: Rookwood Cemetery, 1 Hawthorne Avenue, Rookwood (North of Necropolis Drive)
Time: Meet at 9:00 am for 9.30 am start.
- Meet at All Souls Chapel, Hawthorn Avenue, next to General Cemetery office.
- Own transport by car, car pooling is recommended.
- Tour will proceed in own cars around the cemetery, stopping at each site of interest.
Convener: Click here to contact Jill Porta. When booking, please advise if you will be attending lunch at Strathfield Golf Club in the message field.
Cost: No cost, however a gold coin donation would be appreciated.
Lunch at member’s own expense.
Bookings close: 19 September 2022
Click here to view information about Rookwood Cemetery tours.
- At each site you will be required to walk a short distance to the site of interest.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.