Travel Chat is re-starting after a two year break and will meet on the second Wednesday of each month in the Admin building in the large room AB 6/7 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.
The first meeting will be looking at how COVID has changed how we travel.
– Share how your last travel plan was disrupted.
– How you obtained a refund or credit voucher – easy or difficult.
– If you lost lots, let us know which travel companies to avoid.
– Look at travel insurance policies who provide cover for COVID.
– Plan your future travel to be COVID safer and budget safer.
As a condition of entry, you will need to check in with a QR code and wear a mask unless you are presenting.
Contact Connie Fraser for more information.