Come together for a three course ‘Christmas in July’ dinner.
Numbers: There is room for 100 as this is a private event.
Location: Breakfast Point Country Club, Village Drive.
When and Time: Wednesday, 14 July 2021 commencing at 6:00 pm for pre-dinner drinks.
Convener: When you have made your payment to the Treasurer, please contact the convener, Karin Canty using this online booking form. You only need to send one message as the form is a joint booking and payment confirmation. Please include your surname, a reference to the event and the amount paid.
Bookings: By payment to the Treasurer. You may check the Outings Payment and refund procedures including the Outings policy here.
Cost: $60 per person.
The 3 course meal consists of:
Entrees (alternate drop)
- Spinach and Feta Crochets served with spicy Tomato Compote (V)
- Crispy Duck wrap, fresh herbs and Promegranate (GF)
Mains (alternate drop)
- Roasted Turkey and cranberry Jus. This is carved roasted turkey, parsnip puree and roasted vegetables (GF).
- Fennel roasted, twice cooked Pork Belly with Cumin and Carrot Puree and kipfler potatoes (GF).
- For vegetarians only – roasted vegetable and goats cheese terrine with truffle polenta and fresh basil oil (V)-offered as the vegetarian meal to the guests who are vegetarian only.
Dessert (served to everyone unless there is a diet requirement)
- Mini Christmas Pudding with Custard.
Bookings close: Monday 12 July, 2021
Note: There will be a single malt bottle of scotch raffled, prizes for best ‘CHRISTMAS’ dressed male and female and other delights on the night.