ONLY 12 Seats left so don’t miss out on our Christmas Luncheon – Wednesday 9 December… BOOK NOW!
GOLF CLUB CONDITIONS for the Christmas Luncheon sittings:
1. 60 members per sitting which means 10 tables with 6 members per table (covering social distancing requirements).
2. A full list of attendees and their residential addresses is required under Clubs NSW law and provided to the Club prior to the commencement of each event.
3. Hand sanitising will be required on entry;
4. All Members are to remain seated, no change of tables and no mingling.
5. Both luncheons will be lower key than usual and although there will be no raffles in line with COVID-19, we will have a “Lucky Door Prize” and one for each table.
6. Guests are permitted to go to the bar for drinks but must adhere to social distancing at all times.
On receiving your drink, you must return to your table. No-one is allowed to stand and drink – all drinks must be consumed at the tables.
7. No food or drink permitted to be brought into the Golf Club premises.
8. The use of mobile phones in the clubhouse is prohibited at all times.