Effective 24th October 2020, route 439 will be discontinued and replaced by route 437 as part of the Inner West bus changes.
These changes can affect Mortlake, Breakfast Point, Cabarita, Concord, Abbotsford and Chiswick bus services.
Route 439 – Mortlake to Martin Place
· This route will be withdrawn and alternative services provided by routes 464, 502, 438X or 438N.
· Customers travelling from Mortlake or Concord to the Sydney CBD can use route 464 and transfer to a train service at Burwood Station.
· Customers travelling from Cabarita, Concord and Canada Bay towards Leichhardt or the Sydney CBD can use route 502 and transfer to a route 438X service at Ramsay Road in Five Dock.
· During weekday peaks, customers from Cabarita, Concord and Canada Bay can travel directly to the Sydney CBD via Victoria Road on route 502.
· Customers travelling between Five Dock, Haberfield and Leichhardt to the Sydney CBD can use route 438X.
Review the information from State Transit Authority click on Sydney buses route 439/L39 OR phone 131 500.