Message from the President
In line with the recent easing of isolation restrictions by the Government, the following FOUR Probus group activities may recommence effective immediately:
Members participating in these groups are individually responsible for:
- following the NSW rules for gatherings that apply to individuals and businesses
- public gatherings of up to 10 people
- maintain a physical distance of at least 1.5 metres from others
- practise good responsible hygiene by using hand sanitiser / washing hands prior to and after the activity
- stay active and healthy
- take extra care if you’re around vulnerable people
- get tested if you have any symptoms, even if they are only mild
- stay home until you get the test result or are medically cleared.
The Management Committee will progressively review restrictions on the meeting of other groups in line with Government recommendations as and when the various venues become available.
Keep safe and well and look after each other.