Our priority is fun, fellowship and friendship. However we will need to alter how we go about this in the coming weeks and months to help to minimise the spread of the Coronavirus.
Unless advised otherwise, interest groups and outings will continue as planned, including Meet and Greet this coming Thursday evening.
We encourage members to make their own decisions as to whether or not it is in their best interests to attend Probus activities. We respect and support your decisions.
Meanwhile we ask members to:
- reconsider your participation in Club meetings and activities if you are feeling unwell or have a cough or cold.
- refrain from meeting one another with a handshake, hug or kiss – no one will be offended
- take some hand sanitiser with you (if you have some) on outings or to wash your hands regularly with soap and water. We will provide hand sanitiser where possible.
- avoid touching your face
- if you know someone is unwell, you can always stay in touch by giving them a call on the phone rather than visiting them or you could assist them with shopping and leave this at their front door.
- access the NSW Health website for further information regarding the Coronavirus:
15 March 2020